Thursday, May 31, 2012

My Lemmings (are out of control)

So. You know that time when you look at your lemming list and think, "Damn.... I'm never getting ANY of these....." Ya. I get that feeling a lot. The sad part is not all of my lemmings are all that expensive- a lot of the times I really just want ONE polish from a brand. *sigh* I have a 1,000 polish taste on a 300 polish budget.... though that isn't even right because I buy like.... 3 polishes a month. Anyways, that confusing sentence behind us, let's get to the list. I'm sorry I don't have pictures, but after all..... they're lemmings for a reason. :/

Individual Polishes:
*FLOAM!!!!! omg yes I need Nailventurous Floam. Like.... Number 1 lemming here.
Sally Hansen Opulent Cloud.... just.... ya. It's magical to me.
*Clarin's 230. You had to know that'd be on here. I NEEDZ DA UNICORN PEE!
Nfu-oh 61/ Gosh Holographic- I just needz those perfections- I mean, they are THE holographic silvers.
OPI My Private Jet- The good holo one. I will settle for no less. (even though I have the less...)
*OPI Midnight Blue Glitter. Just ughh sssssooooo purty. This is probably the most attainable of my lemmings
OPI Sanderella/ You Mica Me Blush! It's holo-ey goodness. Why wouldn't I want them?
Sally Hansen Turquoise Opal.... Is there anyone who doesn't want this polish?
*OPI Blue Lagoon- It's just beautiful. That is all.
Cult Nails Clairvoyant- see explanation above. ^
Rimmel London Mania. Just mmmmmmm

Now there are some things out there where I just want me some of 'dat. In other words, these are brands I just flat out want something, ANYTHING from. Just to say I have it :D

Brands:
The Ozotics. The fact that they effin discontinued ALL the good ones makes me so upset. But I has need.
Cult Nails. I don't think I've disliked any of their polishes- sure I have favorites, but I likes 'em all!
Deborah Lippmann- I may have one, but now I want more :/
Nfu-oh. Flakies and Holos and Aqua Base Oh my!
Catrice polishes seem pretty legit.....
Chanel. Just to say I have something Chanel.
Illamasqua- Have you seen their colors??? Bacterium? Yus please!
Butter London- Again, I have 2 already, but those Lippy sets? and omg some of those gorgeous colors.... yes.
Nars polish- Again, just to say I have Nars.
The CND Nail Effects, Because duo-chromes and glass flecks are where it's at.
Nailventurous. Just because all of her creations are perfect.
And really any unique Etsy brands. I like the idea of a custom made polish just for me :)

So those are me lemmings! And just to throw it out there, if ANY of you guys have these and wouldn't mind being awesome, leave a comment so we ca work out a swap!! PLZZ I WILLLOVE YOU FOREVERS!!!

Luv ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment