Thursday, May 3, 2012

Gaaaaaaahhhhh Layering Blahswjfheiuwaalferiaoawesomeness

I just want to begin saying that I reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally love this. Like a lot. I literally put this on about 3 minutes ago and took pics to post about immediately. I love it so much I made a franken bottle of this so I wouldn't forget the combo if I wanted to do it again. LUUUUUUV!

Here's what it started as: Wet n' Wild Black Creme and Icing Tiger's Blood:


Nice enough..... But far too Halloween-ey for me. Tiger's Blood is a sheer orange base with white, orange, and iridescent glitter. But those iridescents a few and far between, so it looks mostly like orange and white over black. So I added a Mylar flakie- basically OPI I Lily Love You, but the Forever 21 version. As with most F21 polishes, it doesn't really have a name- the label just says "pink". They couldn't be more wrong.

After the Mylarness, I looked at it..... and it was still all orangey! CURSES!!! Even though I had added a pinkiness, it was still Halloween! Gahhhd! But then, I thought, "Hey, maybe if I add a cooler-toned glitter it'll balance it out." So I added a no-name green glitter polish that came from a CVS Christmas tube thingy.





Dear brain:
I luv joo and yur rendom idears. Dey iz beeyootiful.





Just..... Gahh! I do love! I do!





These pictures seriously do not capture it's awesomeness. I tried, I really did.... I just don't think I was able to get a good lighting situation: 'tis dreary and sad here :(

Well that's all for today loves! Or is it..... >:D

Luv y'all!

1 comment:

  1. Just discovered your blog the other day and I love it! Keep blogging!

    ReplyDelete