Monday, December 19, 2011

Hooray for 1st Posts!

Hi guys! So I'm considerably excited... the blog journey starts here! Sooo many times I have drooled over Scrangie's blog, Colette's blog, and ooooo so many more- you name them, I've probably seen them. In any case, I'm going to try my hardest not to be too... well... copy-cat-ish. But it's hard guys! All I've done is see these ladies review polishes I can only hope to drool over, and read how they do descriptions! It's practically setting myself up with a blog template! Ah well... just be patient with me kay?

I do plan on responding to comments- it's a pretty important thing to me... as a Youtube-a-holic, I know how infuriating it is when you ask a valid question and no one  cares! C'mon people! It was a good question!

Ok, enough ranting. I hope you guys enjoy the blog, and swatch pics to come!

Leave any requests down below!
Luv ya'll!
Nicole <3

No comments:

Post a Comment