Sunday, April 7, 2013

Catch-up Day

Wow. I knew junior year would interfere with my blogging but I didn't think it would this much.

So sorry for the long break everyone! I do promise I'm back now, I'm working on setting up a schedule for constant blogging seeing as the school year is coming to a close.

So! I have two manicures to show you today.

First up is the trial-run for my prom nails this year. Prom is coming up this Friday for me, so I decided I should probably practice. I used Home Run by Pure Ice as the base, and then used a blue iridescent glitter mix by LA Splash in a gradient over it.


 

Next we have DS Temptation by OPI. It's a sheer blue base with mostly vibrant royal purple glitters, but also some silver. There are some very sparse blue and green glitters as well. This polish has a ton of dimension and it's incredibly vibrant- I loved it much more than I expected. This was 3 coats:




That's what I've been wearing lately! I'll try to post more regularly, and I believe I'll be doing a comparison swatching post coming soon. Thanks so much for coming by!

Luv y'all

No comments:

Post a Comment