Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Potter Skittles!

So Sincerely Stephanie is having a Skittle Contest over on her blog, and I had to decide just what I wanted to do. Did I want to center my skittle concept around a color? Perhaps a pattern theme. And then I thought: Fandom!


Then I had to decide which fandom.

So I decided to rock some Harry Potter house-themed nails!




Sorry about the sidewaysness here.... computer wouldn't let me fix that :/

And the thumbs! I used a ton of polishes here, so if you want to know what's what let me know :) I did my nails according to the houses, (Ravenclaw, Slytherin, Gryffindor, Hufflepuff) and did the book font of the Harry Potter logo. Thanks for stopping by, and I may do another skittles mani as a second option, as I type this post out I am literally coming up with more and more ideas!

Luv y'all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment