Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Fandom Skittles!

Yes, more attempts at the skittle mani. I've decided to do quite a few and then decide from there which one i want to submit. Help me out if you can by commenting and telling me what you like!

Today, we spotlight some of my fandoms! (I say some because I would need about 30 nails per hand to fit all my fandoms) However, these are my main ones. 20 points to whoever can guess them before I tell you!



There we have it! For those of you who don't recognize them all, the thumb is part of the Elvish on the One Ring from Lord of the Rings, index is the golden snitch from Harry Potter, middle is a janky Tardis from Dr. Who, ring is the apartment number of Mr. Sherlock Holmes on Baker St, and the French flag is for Les Miserables :)

Luv y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment