Thursday, March 29, 2012

Deborah Lippmann Lady Sings the Blues

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guys. Guys. I own a Deborah Lippmann! I've wanted Deborah's polishes since I saw Happy Birthday, and I was so excited to get this polish! My parents went to Vegas recently, and Mom brought me back this beauty. I died a lil inside.


"Lady Sings the Blues" is a deep, rich navy blue jelly base with a good amount of large white hexes and tiny silver glitters. When you apply it though, the blue base goes over those glitters and makes them a light blue, different textured somethingspecial. I love this because it's glittery without being overly blingy- it's a really subtle glitter polish, which adds something really special.

Application on this was smooth, you just had to try to place those large hex glitters so they didn't clump to one area.

So I have a lot of other posts to do, stay tuned!

Luv y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment