Friday, February 3, 2012

Them Pats Gonna Win...

...Or at least they betta!! (EDIT: y'all suck patriots.) I did some New England Patriots nails because after all, this Sunday is like.... the most important (EDIT: fail )day of the year. So there xP

I decided to pick my (EDIT: now least )favorite player and honor him. (Giselle ain't got nothin on me)  <-- clearly a joke....



Polishes used:
Sally Hansen Cherry Red (background)
Wet n' Wild French White Creme (white stripey)
Art Club Striper in Blue (blue stripeys)
Wet n' Wild Black Creme (letters)

Just somethin quick and team spirited. As a Boston resident, I feel like I needed to do this...

Also, it made me quite annoyed that both the freakin teams have the same colors. Like seriously NY? NO!!

So that's why I had to write Patriots on my thumb. Cause there's always that guy who thinks he's funny and asks if you're rooting for New York.... Blaaaah!

Luv y'all!
(and bring home the trophy Pats!)
(EDIT: i no longer like the aforementioned team. so there.)

No comments:

Post a Comment