Saturday, September 14, 2013

Recent Manicures

Oh hey guys. I'm back!


Ya I don't forgive me for that break either

Have some pretty polish as an apology



This manicure was 3 coats of OPI DS Temptation with one coat of Pure Ice Over You. Its a gorgeous glitter, there's turquoise hexes and bar glitters with small lavender hexes and some silver microglitter.



This is the manicure I wore for my senior pictures recently, just something simple and clean. The base is 3 coats of Sally Hansen Sheer Ecstasy with a tape mani accent nail with white (I assume Wet n Wild White?) This was the first time I worked with Sheer Ecstasy, and I have to say it's a pain to apply. I like these polishes sheer of course, so one coat of an even pigment is my preference. This was streaky no matter which way I applied it, and of course after the 3 coats it isn't exactly sheer anymore. I made due though.

That's the few I got pictures of- I need to do more nail art soon!

Side note: I have done a few more nail art designs, you can find them on my Instagram! You can follow me at @polishforthought, I have some manicures you've seen, some new ones, and it's all nail art! See you guys there!

No comments:

Post a Comment